519-253-3000 ext. 3793
Office: 8104 LT
- PhD, University of Alberta, Canada (1993)
- MSc, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (1984)
- BSc, University of Science and Technology of China (1982)
- Virtual Reality
- Software Product Line Engineering
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Integration of Human and Computer Intelligence
- Senior member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE)
- Yuan, X., Collaborative Planning of Assembly Sequences with Joint Intelligence, Proc. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 134-140, 2011.
- X. Yuan, An Approach to Integrating Emotion in Dialogue Management, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 9142(3):297-308, 2015.
- X. Yuan and S. Tripathi, An Approach of Dynamically Combining Ontologies for Interactive Requirements Elicitation, Proc. 7th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science, pp.11-16, 2016.
- X. Yuan, M. Kaler, and V. Mulpuri, Personalized Visualization Based upon Wavelet Transform for Interactive Software Customization, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 10358, pp. 361-375, 2017