519-253-3000 ext. 2996
Office: LT 5109
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Windsor, 1995
- Vehicular communications and networks
- Wireless sensor networks
- Optical networks
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE)
- Chris Zygowski and Arunita Jaekel, “Optimal Formulation for Maximizing Area Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks with Mobile Node” in 10th IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications (LATINCOM2018), Guadalajara, Mexico, Nov 14-16, 2018.
- Maan Joseph, Xiaofeng Liu and Arunita Jaekel, “An Adaptive Power Level Control Algorithm for DSRC Congestion Control” in 8th ACM Symposium on Development and Analysis of Intelligent Vehicular Networks and Applications (DIVANet 2018), Oct. 28-Nov 2, 2018.
- Ikjot Saini, Sherif Saad Ahmed, Arunita Jaekel, “Attacker Placement for Detecting Vulnerabilities of Pseudonym Change Strategies in VANET” in IEEE International Workshop on Dependable Wireless Communications (DEWCOM) 2018, Chicago USA, August 27-30, 2018.
- Saja Al Mamoori, Darshil Rami and Arunita Jaekel, “Energy-efficient anycast scheduling and resource allocation in optical grids”, in Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (JIAHC) Springer, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 73-83, Feb 2018 (DOI: 10.1007/s12652-017-0527-z).
- Arunita Jaekel, Jeffrey Pare, Ying Chen, Ala Shaabana, Fangyun Luo, “Traffic grooming of scheduled demands for minimizing energy consumption,” Photonic Network Communications, (2015) 151 - 163. (DOI 10.1007/s11107-014-0478-7)
- J. Jiang, A. Bari, W. Saad, S. Li, S. Tian and A. Jaekel, “From Conventional Wireless Sensor Networks to Smart Grids” (Editorial) in Int. J. of Distributed Sensor Networks, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 726434, 2 pages (http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/726434)
Meet Dr. Jaekel!