519-253-3000 ext. 2990
Office: L.T. 5116
PhD., Computer Science, Wayne State University (2004)
- President, Canadian Artificial Intelligence Association
- SHARCNET.ca/Windsor Site Leader
- Evolutionary Computation; such as Genetic Algorithms, Cultural Algorithms, Co-Evolution, Multi-Population Cultural Algorithms, and PSO.
- Multi-Agent Simulations: particularly in modeling artificial human societies.
- Decision support systems using intelligent systems and knowledge based data analysis; applications in health care and safety systems.
- Social network analysis using evolutionary computation methods.