519-253-3000 ext. 3012
Office: 5103 LT
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Manitoba, 1995;
- MSc., Computer Science, Simon Fraser University, 1988.
- Senior ACM professional Member, Association for Computing Machinery ACM)
- Physical design of database/warehouse systems (eg. data fragmentation)
- Sequential pattern mining and other mining methods
- Recommendation systems in domains (eg. Web, E-Commerce, Education)
- Social network analysis (eg. influence maximization, posts mining)
- Ejieh, Chukwuma., Ezeife, C. I., Chaturvedi, R. Mining Product Opinions with Most Frequent Clusters of Aspect Terms. In proceedings of ACM SAC conference 2019, Lymassol Cyprus, April 8 – 12,2019, In press.
- Ying Xiao, C. I. Ezeife, E-commerce Product Recommendation Using Historical Purchases and Clickstream Data, 20th International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery - DaWaK 2018, Regensburg, Germany, September 3 - 6, 2018, Springer’s LNCS 11031, p. 70-82.
- Ezeife, C.I., Zhang, Dan. (2014). Mining Multiple Related Data Sources Using Object-oriented Model. Springer Verlag’s TLDKS (Large-Scale Data and Knowledge-Centered Systems) XIII journal, LNCS 8420, pp. 1-29.
- Ezeife, C.I. and Titas Mutsuddy, Towards Comparative Mining of Web Document Objects with NFA: WebOMiner System, in the IGI’s International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining (IJDWM), 8(4), pp. 1-21, October-December 2012.
- Mabroukeh, Nizar and C.I. Ezeife, A Taxonomy of Sequential Pattern Mining Algorithms, ACM Computing Surveys Journal(CSUR), ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 43, No. 1, Article 3, pp 3:1 – 3:41, November 2010.
- Ezeife, C.I. and Yi Liu, Fast Incremental Mining of Web Sequential Patterns with PLWAP Tree, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Journal (DAMI), Vol. 19, pp 376 – 418, Springer Verlag publishers, 2009.