A more engaged student = better learning.
The Centre for English Language Development (CELD) offers opportunities for students to participate in activities aimed at further enhancing effective English language communication, advancing academic/research skills, and refining professional communication skills.
CELD provides a range of learning opportunities for students currently in an undergraduate or graduate program. Contact us if you would like to intern at CELD.
The Centre for English Language Development (CELD) supports University of Windsor students through opportunities where students apply skills and knowledge outside the classroom.
CELD is an internship/ research host site for:
- Educational Research Internship (80-793-01), Faculty of Education
- Volunteer Intership Program (VIP)
Interns placed at CELD will:
- apply research skills to improve a process
- utilize problem solving and critical thinking skills
- implement project management skills
- demonstrate adaptility and flexibility in taking on a leadership role
- advance professional communication skills through presentations