ELIP Online Learning

ELIP is offered on Brightspace

Once ELIP fees have been paid, you will receive instructions for activating the necessary accounts that will allow you access to Brightspace.

Do I need a VPN to access Brightspace?

The University of Windsor offers the VPN called Global Protect and it is available to students. The link below will guide you to installing the tool. Using this will allow your computer to act as though it is physically on campus. We recommend all ELIP students do this.


You do not need a Study Permit to take ELIP online class from outside of Canada.

A valid Study Permit is required for international students taking ELIP online class in Canada.

To prepare your trip to Canada, please visit International Arrivals New & Returning

International Student Centre is offering the Soft Landing Program to help incoming International Students prepare for their move to Canada, get settled in Windsor and begin their new life at the University of Windsor. For more information and details please visit:


  • Comfort of learning from home
  • Improving virtual communication and collaboration
  • Reduced costs for travel and accommodation
  • Developing technical and time management skill
  • Save on commuting time