Work On/Off Campus

ELIP students are only eligible to work on campus.

You may work on the UWindsor campus without a work permit if:

  • you are a full-time student at the University of Windsor
  • you have a valid study permit
  • your study permit has the remarks on it that you may accept employment on campus
  • you have a valid SIN number

The maximum number of hours a student can work on campus is set by the University and is up to 24 hours per week.

Once your ELIP program is complete and you are enrolled into your academic program you may be eligible to work off campus, should you meet these requirements.

For questions related to working please contact an International Student Advisor at