The lack of signs does not authorize parking, parking only in permet and only in designated lots and in designated space.
- Motor Vehicle - shall mean an automobile, motorcycle, motor-assisted bicycle, and any other vehicle propelled or driven otherwise than by muscular power.
- Operating - shall mean having the care or control of a vehicle.
- Park or Parking - when prohibited, means that standing of a vehicle whether occupied or not.
- Parking Term - shall mean the time period for which the parking permit is issued.
- Permit - shall mean identification permit cards, special passes, and tickets issued by parking attendant and/or machine.
- Prohibited Zone - shall mean all driveways, alleys, any space not designated as University Parking Lots, and areas designated as such by signage.
- Roadway - shall mean that portion of University property designated for any motorized mode of transportation.