Sagar Hedaoo completed his Bachelors in Production Engineering in 2012 from Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, one of the prestigious Institute of Maharashtra Province, India. He is currently pursuing a Masters in Applied Science in Industrial Engineering.
Developing mathematical models for optimization
- Matlab Programming
- Minitab (Statistics)
- SolidWorks 15 (Computer Aided Designing)
Software Work Experience:
Cognizant Technology Solutions India:
As a programmar analyst, his responsibilities included carriyng out system integration testing of banking applications, such as Channel Integrator, Metastorm Business Process Management (BPM) system, Customer Service Front End (CSF), and T24 Temenos.
He gained experience in Agile software testing and the software testing life cycle.
Past Engineering Project in India:
- Designed fixture prototype indigenously and calculated bending stress using Hook’s law and Flexural formula. Also, developed sheer force and bending moment diagrams for the designed fixture.
- Gained Expertise in material science of structural steel in order to select grade of steel to construct fixtures.
- Implemented 5S principle on assembly line to prepare better layout for every substation on the line, in order to achieve smooth flow of sub-assemblies
Internship in Mercedes-Benz India:
- Production planning
- Procurement from local suppliers
- Technical Change Management