A healthy workplace is defined by the Canadian Healthy Workplace Council as “a place where individuals and the organization thrive and take responsibility for improving their own health as well as creating a healthy workplace environment”.
Learn about the current Workplace Wellness Initiatives by selecting from the boxes below:
Disclaimer: All content on the Wellness website is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. Always consult your own general practitioner if you are concerned about your health.
- Spring Shutter Bug Photo Contest
- Current Wellness Tip of the Week
- Current Wellness E-Digest
- Canada's Food Guide
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meet Smart Guide and Accessible Version
- Meet Smart Cultural Resource and Accessible Version
- Weight Watchers on Campus Registration
- Workplace Wellness Committee
Employee Engagement and Development Coordinator
Room 510 CHT