Tax Forms


  • Please note that our office will be closed on Wednesday May 29th, 2024 at 1:45pm and will re-open at 2:45pm. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
  • Summer 2024 tuition is now posted to your student account once you register. The Summer fee deadline date is May 15, 2024.
  • Students with outstanding balances after the May 15 due date will have a Financial Ineligible (FI) flag on their student account. If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to
  • Domestic students can pay by credit card through their UWinsite student account by selecting Financial Account tile > select Student Account Centre to make a payment that is reflected immediately.
  • Update your SIN and Authorize electronic access to your T4A.
  • International students inquiring about their tuition rates: Information on Legal Status Affecting Tuition Levels
  • OSAP students inquiring about their tuition balance: What happens if my OSAP doesn't cover my balance?

University provides T2202 -Tuition and Enrolment Certificate and T4A - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income forms. Access your student tax forms on the UWinsite Student under the Account Services - Income Tax Form.

Income Tax Forms for Students

Students may access their T2202 forms through their UWinsite Student account. T4A slips are available on UWinsite Student so log in and provide consent to receive your T4A under Account Services - Income Tax Form. 

For T4As issued for OSAP funding, access it through your online account

Income tax forms for the previous calendar year will be available by February 28 at the latest.

Please ensure you have a valid address listed on your account prior to accessing your tax forms.

If you have issues, please email or phone Cashiers at 519-253-3000 x3307.

T2202  -Tuition and Enrolment Certificate
T4A - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income

Please update your profile and provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) in UWinsite Student

A student’s Social Insurance Number (SIN) is required by UWindsor for:

  • Processing of Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) applications and the distribution of funding;
  • Preparation of income tax documents for all students awarded a scholarship, bursary or other monetary award; 
  • A part of the documentation related to the employment relationship when students are hired for work by the University including employment funded through the work study program; and
  • Beginning with the 2019 income tax year, preparation of the T2202 (Tuition and Enrolment Certificate) which is the tuition tax credit form provided to students by the University and may allow a student to reduce any income tax they may owe.

To provide your SIN:

1. In your web browser, preferably Google Chrome, go to

2. Click the blue SIGN IN TO UWINSITE STUDENT button. 

3. On the Sign in screen, enter (or select) your Click the Next button. 

4. On the Enter password screen, enter your UWin Account password. Click the Sign in button.

5. On the Student Homepage, click the Profile tile.

6. In the left navigation menu, click Personal Details.

7. On the Personal Details page, click the Add SIN button. 

8. In the Add SIN pop-up box, enter your SIN in the Social Insurance Number field. Your SIN must be entered in this format: XXX-XXX-XXX. Click the Save button.  

9. You will receive a “Your Social Insurance Number has been updated successfully” message. Click the OK button.

10. On the Personal Details page, your National ID field will now be populated with a masked version of your SIN.

Contact Information

Student Accounts Office
University of Windsor
Chrysler Hall North, 1st Floor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9B 3P4

Service Hours
Telephone Hours:

Monday 10am - 12pm
Tuesday 10am - 12pm & 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday 10am - 12pm & 2pm - 4pm
Thursday 10am - 12pm & 2pm - 4pm
Friday 2pm - 4pm

In Person Hours:
Monday 1pm - 4pm
Tuesday 1pm - 4pm
Wednesday 9am - 12pm & 1pm - 4pm
Thursday 9am - 12pm & 1pm - 4pm
Friday 1pm - 4pm

Phone: 519-253-3000 ext. 3307
Include your 9-digit student number.
Current students use your email for correspondence.

To join the queue for the Student Accounts office, please scan this QR Code or click if using a mobile device: