Registrar's Office Access:
The Office of the Registrar is located in Chrysler Hall North: South Entrance (link to Campus Map)
Due to the changing COVID-19 restrictions, the Office of the Registrar will open for limited hours of operation. Visitation will be by appointment only, with limited services available, as follows:
- Order and Pick-up transcript *
- Completion of Verification of attendance forms
- Enrollment letter *
- Visa Graduation Letter *
- Drop off documents
- Diplom pick up (with prior approval) *
* Service Fees apply. Please see the Registrarial Service Fees web page for the complete list of Service Fee charges.
Please see the appointment booking page to view day and time availability and to book an appointment.Note: On the day of your appointment, please complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire in the Safe Lancer App.
Please be prepared to demonstrate:
- Safe Lancer “Approved” badge
- Photo ID
Services will continue remotely and we will continue to respond to inquiries, focusing on the urgent issues first.
Please submit inquiries to ask.UWindsor.ca
or by telephone (see hours above):
519-253-3000 ext. 3315
We ask that you please allow for additional response time and know that we are working as hard as we can to help. We thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
For up-to-date information on the University of Windsor's response to COVID-19, please access the Return to Campus web page.
COVID-19 Updates for Current Students:
Please see our COVID-19 Updates page for timely student academic and registration information.
For up-to-date information for Current Students on the University of Windsor's response to COVID-19, please access uwindsor.ca/coronavirus/338/information-students
COVID-19 Updates for Future Students:
For up-to-date information for Future Students on the University of Windsor's response to COVID-19, please access future.uwindsor.ca/coronavirus.
Client Service Specialists
The following are among the services our Client Service team supports and the embedded links will provide guidance on how to access these services.
- Enrolment Verification (e.g. Enrolment Certificates and completing various enrolment verification forms, such as Government CPP forms, not student financial aid related)
- Graduation Eligibility Letters
- Transcript processing
- Returning Student Application processing
- Change of Program Application processing
- Troubleshooting UWinsite Student and Registration inquiries (e.g. later registration, course overload, course audits, etc.)
- Assisting alumni/former students with accessing UWinsite Student
- Biographical identification and/or contact information updates (e.g. addresses, telephone numbers, name changes, etc.)
- Study Permit and Status in Canada (e.g. Permanent Resident or Citizenship status changes) updates.
Undergraduate Admissions & Records Officers
You are welcome to speak directly to an Admissions & Records Officer regarding your application or transfer credit assessment. Your Admissions Officer is determined by your last name using the alphabetical listing below.
Aaa – ChaStacey Shuel
Chb - GouKelly Courneya
Gov - LeeLeanie Joya
Lef - OtzLynda Sollazzo
Oua- SlzLisa Learn
Sma- ZzzJennifer Molnar
Additional StaffSuong Mancini
Undergraduate International Admissions Specialists
A - KSarah Braganza
L - ZVanessa Cain
Additional StaffDaniela Marier-Perissinotti
Graduate and Professional Application Services Specialists
>> Graduate Studies
A - ColCarrie Carr
Com - JayTracy Schulz
Jaz - MehVicky Kosnik
Mei - PirAngie Penev
Pis - SrePatti Brimner
Srf - ZDebbie Wilcox
>> Faculty of Law
A – CheCarrie Carr
Chf - GonTracy Schulz
Goo – LeaVicky Kosnik
Leb – PacAngie Penev
Pad – SigPatti Brimner
Sih - ZDebbie Wilcox
International Cohort Based Masters
Jayashree Nyayachavadi (Jaya)
Patricia Reid (Trish)
Scheduling and Test Centre
Scheduling and Examination Assistant
Associate Registrar, Admissions
Associate Registrar, Systems and Records
Associate Registrar, Graduate and Professional Admissions
Convocation Coordinator & Administrative Assistant