The School of Computer Science at the University of Windsor offers an exciting approach to earning various Bachelor of Computer Science degrees for those who already hold a Bachelor's degree in another area. These programs provide students with valuable computer skills to enhance their employment opportunities and the value of their primary degree(s).
Information on these programs is available from the Undergraduate Calendar:
- Bachelor of Computer Science (General) for University Graduates
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours Applied Computing) for University Graduates
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) for University Graduates
- A 3-year General or a 4-year Honours Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- Ontario Grade 12 “U” Advanced Functions and Introductory Calculus and Geometry and Discrete Mathematics or equivalent courses.
- Students lacking Grade 12 "U" Advanced Functions and Introductory Calculus, Geometry and Discrete Mathematics or equivalent courses will require an additional term to complete all the requirements for the degree.
Please visit How to Apply to an Undergraduate Program for application procedures.