We understand that there is a lot to think about as a student. Use this site as a resource to find relevant information to UWindsor students.
- Feeling alone? Isolated? Stressed? We are here for you! The Student Counselling Centre drop-in support group program is available to all University of Windsor students. Learn more.
- On-campus workspaces are closed until further notice. The closure is due to Windsor-Essex's move to Ontario's COVID-19 grey alert level (lockdown).
- UWin OneHub is closed until further notice. The closure is due to Windsor-Essex's move to Ontario's COVID-19 red alert level.
- We encourage all students to submit their issues, concerns and successful initiatives through the Student Feedback Form. Learn more.
- As a response to the financial challenges that international students face, the University has embarked in three initiatives. Learn more.
- Top ten links to launch your semester. Learn more.
Faculty and Department Sites
Office of Open Learning (OOL)
Career Development & Experiential Learning
Student Success and Leadership Centre
Health and Wellness