University of Windsor Transfer Student Scholarships
Full-time undergraduate students who are direct transfers from a Canadian or International College or University (excluding Law and Education) with a transfer average between 80% - 84.9% will receive an award valued at $500. Automatic: No application required.
Full-time undergraduate students who are direct transfers from a Canadian or International College or University (excluding Law and Education) with a transfer average of 85% or greater will receive an award valued at $1000. Automatic: No application required.
A student transferring from a college or university (domestic or international) who meets the following eligibility criteria will be offered a one-time Transfer Student Scholarship payable upon registration in their first term of full-time study at the University of Windsor:
- Must be eligible for a minimum of three transfer credits
- Must have a minimum of an 80% cumulative average (admission average)
- Must have attended a minimum of 2 semesters of full-time studies in an academic program at a college or university
- Must have been a registered college/university student for at least one full-time semester in the academic year immediately preceding the start of full-time studies at the University of Windsor.
- Must be transferring into an undergraduate degree program (with the exception of Law and Education)
- Collaborative Nursing students who begin their studies at the college and complete their final two years at the University of Windsor are not eligible.
- Students completing ELIP as part of their admission requirement can be considered once their ELIP requirements are met (follows the same consideration for entrance scholarship eligibility).
Learn more how to apply scholarships, awards and bursaries online once you are a registered student at the University of Windsor.
Please ensure that all required supporting documentation is submitted to Student Awards & Financial Aid in a timely manner. Late submission of supporting documentation will result in delays in the application review process.