Welcome to the Online Training Guide for Drupal 7.
These pages cover the typical types of editing and maintenance that a Content Editor would be expected to do.
Having this information online rather than in a traditional printed book or PDF file allows ITS to keep the information updated and accessible to all editors.
If there are tasks you are required to perform and you do not see a corresponding lesson on this page please send ITS an email. We can add the lesson to our training guide.
- What is Drupal? What is a CMS?
- Terms of reference
- Logging in and out
- Content types / Creating content
- Finding pages and other content
Creating a basic page and standard content
- Creating a Page
- Using the Header Image and Image/Media fields
- The Body field toolbar and formatting content
- Adding an image in body copy
- Adding a file attachment
- Creating a URL, email or document hyperlink
- Creating collapsible sections for content
- Editing the content in collapsible sections
- Creating an anchor link
- Creating columns and rows (an accessible grid) on your page
- Using the Check Accessibility tool
- How to turn off or unpublish a page